Saturday, December 14, 2013

Introspection

Introspection is one part among the best avoided things in our life as it is called assessment of our thoughts and feelings. I got a luxury of time these days so thought to give it a try.I think that people around us do shape us in a way. Sometimes when I pretend to sleep at 3 AM in the morning I would go back to past and digs out such things which made me what I am today is.

I thought about the people who were in my life who are not there anymore and exist only in my memory.
I thought about the people who I thought would remain with me for longer but who left.
I thought about the people who I presumed insignificant but they played a major role .
I thought about the people who made me laugh ,cry ,the ones I considered my own.
I am sure that there are people like in yours life as well.But there are both positive and negative aspects of this process.One may turn out to be the successful , happy or negative or moderate or there are tons of way to define a personality.
But we can someway circumvent the unfavorable things by
  •  Choosing people we wanted to be with.
  •  Listen what you wanted , you may hear thousands of things.
  •  Follow your inner instinct sometimes.
By doing this we can lead our life the way we wanted to because life is too short to do the things you wanted to.I decided to do the same.
"We are after all the average of five people we most spend our time with".  Joanna Martin
http://www.joannamartin.tv/inspiration/you-are-the-average-of-the-five-people-you-spend-the-most-time-with/
( Spare few minutes on this article , you will feel connected to what he stated.)

May you will be able to apply in your life !

Have a happy day.

Ayush


No comments:

Post a Comment