Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dream interview with RG

Came across an article by Faking news :)

He is hardly available to media to take questions, it’s a dream to get his interview
 Here are highlights of that dream i.e. interview:

Faking News (FN): First question, how did you appear in my dreams?
Rahul Gandhi (RG) : you must be a very poor person. Poor people love me and they see me in dreams.

FN: You are right. I’m a poor person. Not a good salary. Will you pay me if I write good things about you?
RG: No. because if I pay you, you will no longer be poor. I want poor people to dream. Their dreams should be the biggest.

FN: Like a poor chaiwala dreaming that he will become Prime Minister of India one day? Do you support such dreams?
RG:  Next question.


FN: What do you think about Kashmir problem, how can we solve it?
RG: First of all, that’s not a problem. Pakistan is a poor country and they have every right to dream big and they are doing it. Let Pakistan dream about Kashmir. We will reply with a bigger dream, say Congress sweeping elections in Pakistan.


FN: In your recent rally, you cited physical illness as reason for poverty which is quite a drastic shift from your earlier, ‘poverty is a state of mind’ theory.
RG: My speeches are well researched, but are always in a beta version. I am evolving as a human being, so obviously opinions keep on changing. Even Einstein’s theory of relativity could be contradicted tomorrow. Each day I rediscover myself, my dreams, and my speeches.


FN: The craziest thing you have ever done in life?
RG: I went to a poor man’s house and didn’t eat anything.

FN: When did you do that!?
RG: In my dream!


FN: Ok, why are you not getting married?
RG: That’s a wrong way of asking. More appropriate way of asking the same question would be, “What about your dream girl?


FN: Ok! So what about you dream girl?
RG: I am already married to my dreams. Mere khawaab hi meri dulhan hai.
FN: Rahul Ji, thank you for such an insightful interview.
RG: You’re Welcome, Tata, Good Night, Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment