Saturday, September 28, 2013

Is everything has a temporary effect ?

There are so many things which comes in our life and leave their effects forever or temporary. But can you differentiate them by their outcome ? Well I have been struggling with the same question since past 1.5 year and I can conclude that yes only the sad ones remain with us forever and good ones gets disappear with the time because we never give the credits to good memories . The sad ones makes a space in our life because I know how it feels to loose a person you love the most in the world ,without whom you can't pass a single day just to listen his/her voice.  It destroys our life forever but there is no solution for that.You have to move on with the fact and there is no point living in denial , if you don't than it's not healthy .But the step to move on is not that easy .It's easy to be said than done.
What about the good memories  ? Do you still remember your school/college days ?Do you remember the golden moments you have spent with your loved ones ? Have you ever sat and thought about it ? I would suggest to give it a try as there is nothing to loose.Seat alone and close your eyes and move to flashback . I tried this therapy few times and believe me it brings you more closer to your loved ones.I heard this saying from a spiritual guru (though I am not a big fan of any of them and not against either) and as I said there is nothing to loose if you give it a try and we should welcome and incorporate different opinions in our lives because overall it will make you a better person .

But I think as we age ,as we grow with our experiences ,life gives you another challenges and we keep on playing the characters .
Fame ,money or any materialistic things we aspire for are just temporary ,they are not going to be with us forever because remember ,our stay on this earth is temporary !     


No comments:

Post a Comment